LeucorrhoeaLeucorrhoea is an abnormal state of reproductive organs in which women have white secretion from the genitals. Secretion of vaginal secretion may occur for months or weeks and if at the right time it is not treated with Ayurvedic medicines, it can be serious. There is a world class problem found in leucorrhoea women. Married women are found to be more concerned with this disease. Women’s genitalia is always prone to infection, which is due to perspiration and mostly covering the time. Vaginal secretion is shamed by the woman while traveling with her and her companions. Women suffering from this problem also need Ayurvedic treatment as well as high session counseling. Vaginal discharge varies during menstruation, while increases in ovulation and stress.
Symptoms of leucorrhoeaIn normal symptoms, vaginal secretion can be diluted, deep-colored, sticky and deodorant. There may be other symptoms:
- Pain in the lumbar region
- Irritation and itching in the genital area
- Lower abdominal pain
- Painful sexual act
- Backache and pain in the leg, especially thigh and calf muscles
- Intense itching with oedema of vagina
- Burning urination and frequent urge to pass very little urine
- Irritability and lack of concentration in work due to consciousness of discharges
- Digestive disturbances like constipation or diarrhoea or vomiting
- General tiredness due to loss of vital fluids as discharges
- Soreness and dryness
- Strong smell or frothy discharge
- Dark coloured discharge
- Rashes or sore spots on the genitals.
Types of leucorrheaThere are many types of leukoria, which can occur during periods and ends as soon as it ends, this disease can also be caused by sexual infections, due to grains in the kidney many times this problem occurs. , Due to the cancer in the cervix and due to the redness that occurs in the uterus after taking out of the uterus.
CausesThe problem of leucorrhea is more in unmarried women, due to which the presence of bacteria called ‘trichomones vigilance’ is present in the vagina. Many other causes that are responsible for vaginal discharge are vaginal discharge, lack of blood, wrong sex, excessive fasting, excessive labor, excessive intake of sharp spicy and fried foods, mouth of the vagina or uterus, frequent abortion or discomfort, infection in urinary tract, body’s weak immune system and diabetes.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Do not take heavy, oily, fried, spicy food.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, aerated drinks and non-vegetarian food.
- Take supari after meals
- Take more fruit, vegetables, and salads.
- Take a lot of fluid content.
- Drink juice, the toxic products come out, so drink juice in excess quantity.
- Use antibiotic for washing underwear.
- No cure that produces sexual stimuli.
TreatmentVarious herbs have been described in Ayurveda, which is beneficial in this disease, Lukaroi medicines are made by using Ghee Kumari, Manjista, Neem, Ashok, Lodhra, Guggul, Kumari, Haritaki, and Vichitaki. These herbs are not easily available. If the right herb is used to make medicines, then 100% is safe. Our clinic is in Delhi where Ayurvedic treatment is given for leucorrhoea. No harmful chemicals are mixed in the medicines given during the treatment. Treatment is provided in the form of oil, cream, local and oral medicine. For all your related problems, please visit our Ayurvedic Breast Development Treatment Clinic Delhi.
if you are facing more problems, please consult to the Doctor.